Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tangentworks 550

In case some of you were wondering, I have been contributing my Revit tips to a great blog on Line Meets Curve.






Tangentworks 550

This is a brand new company that has created a wonderful application specifically for the architecture, engineering, and construction fields. I use this software nearly as much as I use Autodesk Revit. My company adopted Revit early on, having realized the immense upper hand that it provides us with in the industry. Just like the advantage that Revit gives us to visualize our project from all angles immediately, Tangentworks gives us the same immediate control over our project collaboration. Tangentworks allows me to share project information with my client, consultants and contractor all in a few easy steps. I simply create a project workspace, add users and upload files. It will even keep track of file versions allowing us to review the entire history of the project. There’s a lot more to this software than I can explain here, so if you are interested you should seriously take a look at what it offers.

In the future, I plan to post all my tips and tricks to this blog as well. I might even go back and start reposting the information here, so stay tuned!

No comments: